Our Services

We Provide a range of immigration services for individuals that seek a legal status in Canada, and for corporate entities that are looking to hire foreign workers. For more information on what we can do to help you immigrate to Canada you may call us at 647-637-1611 or send us an e-mail to info@atworkimmigration.com

View of Toronto from a jet windowExpress Entry allows skilled immigrants to electronically provide information to the government regarding their education, skills, work experience and language proficiency as well as other biographical data.

The Express Entry program allows the Canadian government to actively recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants under the following federal economic immigration programs:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Selected Provincial Nominees

Two major steps are required for fulfilling the Express Entry program:

  1. Potential candidates must complete an online Express Entry profile and a Job Bank – Service Canada profile.
  1. Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and employers, will invite certain candidates to apply for permanent residence and process their electronic application through one of the above programs.

At Work Immigration can help you complete the process and ensure that all the steps have been completed and submitted in a timely manner.

Women meetingThe objective of the Family sponsorship program is to reunite close family members in Canada.

The Family Sponsorship program allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their dependent children, parents and grandparents, spouse, conjugal partners, common-law and loved ones.

Requirements for Sponsorship application are demanding and can be complicated. Every application is different and based on your circumstance we can custom work your file.

Canada BorderThe Government of Canada has always been the pioneer in seeking to help those who are in danger of torture, cruel treatment, or whose lives are at risk.  Canada offers asylum to those with legitimate claims and need for protection. As an immigration consultancy service providers our role is to support refugee claimants in every way possible and to provide them with representation in their application for Refugee Protection in Canada.

Criteria for refuge claimant application:

  • Must face a substantial danger of torture
  • Risk to their life
  • Risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment that is not faced by everyone else in their country.
  • Inability to avail themselves of the protection of their country.
  • Fearful to return to their own country due to life threatening circumstance; knowing they are not safe in any part of their country.

If you are inside Canada and feel that you meet the above criteria or if you are outside Canada and hold a refugee certificate, we can represent you in filing a refugee claim.

Visitor’s Visa

A majority of visitors to Canada require a Temporary Resident Visa, also known as  a Visitor’s Visa.  A visitor’s status does not allow an individual to work or attend school in Canada.

Some of the requirements for a visitor visa:

  • have a valid travel document (passport)
  • be in good health;
  • persuade an immigration officer that you have ties that will bring you back to your country of origin, such as a job, home and family..
  • persuade an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
  • have enough money for your stay (amount may vary based on circumstances & duration of the visit)
  • a medical examination (in certain cases)
  • a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada (if applicable).

Super Visa

Super Visa is a visa that allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without needing to renew their status.

Some of the requirements for the Super Visa:

  • Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
  • Be found admissible to Canada (pass security checks and other admission requirements..)
  • Submit a written proof that son or grandson will provide financial support, meeting a minimum income threshold.
  • Complete an immigration medical examination
  • Purchase private medical insurance

Successful applicants receive a 10-year, multiple-entry visitor visa that allows parents and grandparents to spend an extended period of time with their family in Canada.

Student waving flag

Students who study in Canada receive quality, globally respected education that prepare them for future professional and higher educational pursuits. Moderate cost of tuition and living fees that are generally lower than in other developed countries is another advantage that Canadian Educational Institutions bring.

Whether it’s attending a short language course, a full time University or College program, or a one year certificate program, At Work Immigration can help you with the following:

  1. Work with you to find the program that suites your needs, ensuring that you get registered in a Citizenship and Immigration Designated Educational Institution.
  2. Complete and submit the application for a Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa if needed.

Once inside Canada students are entitled to a work permit during their studies, and an open work permit after they complete the educational program they are enrolled in.

Group of students with flagsIt gives us great pleasure to see our clients complete their journey to full Canadian Citizenship, and we would like to see that happen to you!

Canadian Citizenship Law Bill C-24 have passed and is in effect now. If you would like to know more about your or your child’s Canadian Citizenship entitlement , book a consultation now.

Filling a passport applicationApplying for your first card, renewals, and appeals for residency challenges abroad

If you are a Canadian Resident and you wish to travel abroad you need to establish a valid identity (passport) at the Port of Entry and then as you re-enter Canada.  The Permanent Residency Card is valid for a five year period, after which it has to get renewed.  At Work Immigration can assist you in the process of obtaining your card for the first time, and in apply to extend your current one.

If, for any reason, you have spent a considerable amount of time outside of Canada since acquiring your residency status, especially within the first five years period, you may need special counselling prior to applying to extend your Permanent Residency Card or attempt to enter Canada.

If your card has already expired, and you are outside of Canada, you may want to know your rights!